Happy November to you all and we all here at A Cut Above wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving filled with gratitude and gatherings. What? You're not ready?! Well we can
A NEW DERMALOGICA FACIAL
ANGIE: "FaceFit" : The latest way to get a quick, yet HIGHLY effective facial in only 10 MINUTES! That's right. Dermalogica has come up with 10 different chair-side facials that you can enjoy to help add glow, brighten, control oil, and more...Why not fit this treatment in just before your next gathering in a quick ADD-ON service? Are you new to the facial experience? This is the IDEAL way to see if you enjoy what a facial can be.
Do you have a pre-teen or teenager who is struggling with acne? This is a great, affordable way to introduce and educate him/her on a proper skin care regimen... or you can just stop in for a quick treatment in between errands - whatever fits your need or lifestyle. It's available to you.
The best part: It’s only $10!!! And that is the everyday price! Now how can you say no to that?! So next time you are booking your color service, manicure or pedicure, ALSO ask for a FaceFit treatment. Angie will be there to help you in a flash!
A TIME TO COLOR
MICHELL: You need a color but you're on a budget. Here is your chance to get one of the best colorists in Vancouver for a real Black Friday Deal!
Yep, for the first time in ACA's history, ACA will be open on Black Friday to offer a killer deal on color:
NOVEMBER 24th ONLY: Receive 25% off any Chemical Service AND $5 OFF any haircut.
Call 360.694.9008 to book this special offer with MICHELL ONLY. ( Spots are filling fast!!)
JEANIE: When you receive a service with Jeanie throughout the month of November, you will receive a BOGO! Specifically this means:
WOMEN: Any Woman's Hair Service and receive 25% OFF a full-sized Shampoo & Conditioner of your choice.
MEN: Any Men's Hair/Shave Service and receive 25% OFF a full-sized Styling Product of your choice.
MANI/PEDI: Either a Quality or Spa Manicure or Pedicure by Jeanie, receive 25% OFF Hand/Body Lotion & Cuticle Oil
PLEASE REMEMBER TO GIVE
This year will be our second annual Head & Toes Winter Warm Up Drive. Bring in a NEW stocking cap or 2 NEW pairs of socks and receive $5 OFF your total day's purchase of services and/or products (totaling $20 or more) ALL Month long.
A WORD FROM THE WRIGHT BALANCE
Sabrina Wright, LMT, MMLT
Holiday Stress Relief We all know that regular massage feels good, but more and more studies are showing that massage is also good for you. Just one massage has the ability to reduce stress and improve overall health and happiness. So while you are out running around this holiday season, consider stopping in for a little “me” time at Elements Massage and realize the natural benefits of massage therapy. Here are 5 reasons why you should be incorporating massage into your busy schedule. .
1. Massage is proven to reduce stress—Massage has been shown to lower your heart rate, cortisol, and insulin levels, which are all linked to stress. Just one massage is a natural, healthy way to reduce the level of stress you feel.
2. Massage keeps you relaxed—Even after your massage has ended you will continue to reap the benefits, including an elevated feeling of relaxation, improved mood, and reduced stress. Allowing you to better combat the shopping madness.
3. Massage improves immune system functioning— Holiday season also means cold and flu season. Give yourself an extra boost this year, regular massage has been shown to strengthen your body’s overall immune functioning.
4. Massage increases flexibility—Improve range of motion and fluidity in your joints and connective tissues with massage. Sedentary activities can make joints less flexible and leave you feeling stiff, even first thing in the morning. Jump start your New Year’s resolutions by improving mobility and promoting an active lifestyle.
5. Massage relieves headaches— Feel that headache coming on already? Massage can decrease existing pain and reduce the chance of developing a headache in the first place by relaxing your muscles and deploying trigger point therapies during a session.
In addition to helping you, massage makes for the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Simplify your shopping this year and get them a gift that is actually personal.
Gift Certificates are available at the lowest prices of the year - you can get 2 one-hour sessions for just $147. Stop by the studio or call #360-624-1585. . Remember to take care of you...